GROW 01 | LEMON BALM
> Prep Time = 10 mins
> Grow Time = 10 days
You will need
- Your Mins postage box
- Lemon balm seeds
- 4 cups of compost
- 50ml water
- Windowsill with lots of light
- Cut the top lid off the box, following the cutting line on the inside.
- Carefully poke through the drainage holes on the bottom of the box using a pencil/pen.
- Line the box with the tissue from your packaging. If you'd like to line with plastic, use a small bin liner. Cut to fit & ensure you poke the holes through
- Fill your box with good quality compost or soil to the same level as the wavy white line on the outside of the box.
- Push your lemon balm seeds into the surface of the soil (about 1 inch below the surface & 1-2 inches apart).
- Water sparingly, ensuring not to drown the seeds. Place on a plate on a windowsill with lots of natural light.
- Water when the soil starts to dry. Not too regularly.
- Watch your seeds grow & enjoy the leaves in a delicious herbal tea with lemon & turmeric!