- Public health England: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/vitamin-d-supplementation-during-winter-phe-and-nice-statement/statement-from-phe-and-nice-on-vitamin-d-supplementation-during-winter
- Vitamin D and immunity: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6164750/
- Vitamin D deficiency: https://www.nutrition.org.uk/healthyliving/helpingyoueatwell/vitamind.html
- Vitamin D and muscle health: https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0170665 / https://sogacot.org/effects-of-vitamin-d-on-skeletal-muscle-and-athletic-performance/
- Vitamin D and teeth health: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7285165/
- Vitamin D & SADS syndrome: https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20181010-do-vitamin-d-supplements-work/
- Vitamin D and bones/joints: https://www.healthline.com/health/arthritis-vitamin-d#bone-health
- Vitamin D and diabetes: https://www.diabetes.co.uk/food/vitamin-d.html
- Vitamin D & Fatigue: https://www.bcnh.co.uk/vitamin-d-and-fatigue/
WHY YOU NEED VITAMIN D
Vitamin D production occurs when our skin is exposed to sunlight, and not many foods contain the levels we need. Public Health England and the NHS advise that everyone supplement it.
Right now, it’s harder than ever for you to catch the sun's natural rays. Lockdown restrictions and the British weather have left levels at an all-time low.
Our super strength gummies pack 4000IU per serving. More than any other. Here's what that means for you.
One in five UK residents is now vitamin D deficient - we are here to change that.
READY FOR ANYTHING
Ensure your biological shield is at full strength and ready to defend your body from infections and whatever life throws at you. Vitamin D enhances the pathogen-fighting effects of white blood cells that help form your immune defence, decrease inflammation, and promote immune response.
Smile bright, maintain dental health and lower the risk of tooth decay and gum disease with SUNBEAM. Vitamin D plays a key role in how we absorb and regulate calcium, the building blocks for healthy, strong teeth.
WHY NOT STOCK UP & SAVE?
🍆 no commitment 📦 free delivery 💰 save with more
BIOLOGICAL BUILDING BLOCKS
Looking after our muscles has never been more important. Recent studies noted that Vitamin D supplementation has been shown to increase muscle strength, particularly in people who are vitamin D deficient. Higher serum levels of 'the sunshine vitamin' are also associated with reduced injury rates and improved sports performance. So, whether you’re a walking warrior or wannabe Ironman, Vit D is here for your muscular needs.
bolster bones & joints
Vitamin D deficiency can lead to Osteoporosis, where bones lose density and become weak, increasing the risk for bone fractures. Give your bones the support they need, and increase calcium absorption. It’s also crucial for muscle movement, communication between nerves, and fighting inflammation. So, sure up your skeletal system with the support it needs to stay strong and flexible.
MINS, FORMULATED WITH YOU AND WHAT YOU DO IN MIND.
turn that frown upside down
After months inside under lockdown, our exposure to the sun's natural light has led to high levels of Vitamin D deficiency. Evidence suggests there may be a relationship between SADS (seasonal affective disorder syndrome) and a lack of 'the sunshine vitamin'. It's associated with levels of both serotonin, important for mood regulation, and melatonin, which regulates our sleep. Low levels of either hormone could contribute to symptoms of SADS.
Terrific Turmeric has been used for centuries due to its anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Get two for the price of one with SUNBEAM
Rest assured. There's nothing to hide here.
Third party tested by the guys in white coats for total transparency.
Some scientists believe Vitamin D can help improve the body’s sensitivity to insulin – the hormone responsible for regulating blood sugar levels – and thus reduce the risk of insulin resistance, which is often a precursor to type 2 diabetes.
BRIGHT & BREEZY
Feeling low and a little bit flat? It may result from a number of different aetiologies including lack of sleep, anxiety, anaemias, underactive thyroid, adrenal hypofunction, etc. While researchers are still trying to determine the mechanisms by which vitamin D deficiency contributes to fatigue, many agree that supplementation improves fatigue.
What the guys in white coats have to say
Use in Asian food and medicine for centuries, Turmeric has become a mainstay of the supplement world.
It's as popular as ever in 2021, being used for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties from the active ingredient 'Curcumin'. Used by athletes and amateurs alike, It is widely known for helping with muscle recovery after intense exercise.
Check out more Turmeric credentials here
- It’s a natural, anti-inflammatory. Many chronic conditions are caused or exacerbated by inflammation, including arthritis and heart disease
- It can play a role in supporting and maintaining healthy and flexible joints
- It may help with normal muscle recovery after high-intensity exercise
- It is a powerful antioxidant. Antioxidants help to protect cells from damage caused by the environment or as a by-product of normal metabolism.
- It can reduce delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS)
- Used for thousands of years in Ayurvedic medicine
- Anti inflammatory: https://futureyouhealth.com/knowledge-centre/turmeric-definitive-guide#ref3
- Joint health & flexibility: https://futureyouhealth.com/knowledge-centre/turmeric-definitive-guide#ref4
- Muscle recovery: https://futureyouhealth.com/knowledge-centre/turmeric-definitive-guide#ref5
- Antioxidant: https://futureyouhealth.com/knowledge-centre/turmeric-definitive-guide#ref2
- Reduction in DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness): https://futureyouhealth.com/knowledge-centre/turmeric-definitive-guide#ref6